lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Presentation


Versión española


Version française




Hi everyone ! It’s Laura
It has been a time I wanted to create this blog, but because of the lack of time, the fear or another 100 reasons, I never had the courage to create it… though I finally went ahead with it and here we are!
I tried to combine two of my passion: cooking and languages, but the language as a mass media, a message to everybody, and I express it here, writing the recipes as in Spanish, as in English and French in order to make them arrive to most of the people, to remove the “barriers”…that’s the main reason I chose Translation and Interpretation as my degree. I thought (and I still think) that there shouldn’t be any barriers when it comes to understand us and if it was in my power to avoid it, I’d do it, and…well, that’s enough, I stop, I came here to talk about cooking.
I started cooking at the age of 14 by devotion, and now, 6 years later, I think I’ve done many dishes, as successes as failures, but I’ll just bring you the good ones; recipes that I’ve tried, and I’d repeat them again and again. It’s clear that I haven’t invented the most of the recipes cause I have no imagination to do it; the recipes come mainly from the Internet, books, my grandma, my mother… recipes that I tried and modified if necessary, just to find the “exact point”.
You will see that most of the recipes that I make are sweets things, like cakes, cookies, muffins, etc. but I’ll also make salad dishes, foreign dishes and not daily though.

And well, I just want to welcome you again and stay here!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario