viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Yogurt cake or 1, 2, 3 cake


Versión española


Version française




Ingredients:
- 3 eggs
- 1 yogurt (125 gr.) (taking the pot as measure)
- 2 pots of sugar
- 3 pots of flour
- ½ pot of oil (sunflower or olive)
- ½ sachet of baking powder
- Salt
- Vanilla sugar
Method: beat the eggs until frothy. Add the yogurt and mix. Using the yogurt pot as measure, take 2 measures of sugar, 3 measures of flour (not very heaped) and ½ of oil and add them to the mixture. Finally, add the baking powder, a pinch of salt and a pinch of vanilla sugar. Mix them until getting a homogeneous mixture and pour it in greasing baking pan. Bake it in preheated oven at 180ºC for 32 minutes.
Transfer the cake to a fresh place and decorate it.
I change the decoration depending on the yoghurt flavor. For example, if I use banana yoghurt, I like to add milk chocolate. So, when I take the cake out of the oven, I cut the chocolate in little pieces and put them on the cake and let them melt. Here you have a proof:





But, if I use lemon yoghurt, I use to add icing sugar. So, I wait until the cake is cold and I take a colander and sprinkle the sugar on the top of the cake:





Sometimes I pick a sweetened yogurt and these times I cut raisins and dried apricots and add them to the mixture, moreover, I pour sugar on the top of the cake before baking it, and this is the result:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario